Smell is one of the strongest senses of human beings and is connected with their emotional world and that part of the brain, where memories are kept. The human brain never forgets a nice scent and always recalls bad smells as well. It’s no wonder that most companies in State these days are using room deodorizers to attract more customers and maintain a friendly and cosy environment. It is also odd that we dedicate many hours to clean our offices, but we hardly pay much attention to some basic rules of purification.
What parts of your office need your outmost attention?
- Carpets and rugs in professional working places suffer the most. Employees and customers are transferring tons of dirt from outside and, naturally, the high foot traffic results to many stains and the accumulation of harmful particles. For this reason and under normal circumstances, you must do office carpet cleaning daily, especially if you own rugs with long piles that entrap too much dirt and absorb nasty smells. Every company has a social responsibility towards the people circulating in its premises to protect their health by using ecofriendly products when they are doing carpet stain removal.
- The rest of the furniture, especially the chairs and armchairs visitors sit all day long can also absorb dust and dirt and have an awful smell over time. You must take care of them daily emphasizing on couch cleaning, where most people sit.
- Many floors in every working place, including the reception hall or private offices, have tiles since they are very durable and can withstand intense foot trafficking, but that doesn’t mean that you must neglect tile cleaning, which is necessary to keep them clean, shiny and free from excessive dust or mud. Of course, you must focus on grout cleaning since this is the favor hiding place of dirt and dust and for this reason you will soon notice a slight discoloration. You must keep them clean and tidy to make the best impression to your clients.
- You may not have pets at work, but that doesn’t make odor removal unnecessary since it will help freshen up the environment and contribute to air purification and the prevention of various allergies that can be caused by fungi and other harmful air borne microorganisms. When you will be done with the cleaning of your place, you can deodorize the atmosphere and the carpets with special products you can find in many stores in City.
The growth of your company can depend on details
- Clients always return to nice and clean environments and from this point of view commercial carpet cleaning can be a valuable tool for your company’s reputation and its growth.
- The productivity and good mood of your employees are not affected solely by their pay checks, in contrast to the common belief, but also by the nice decoration of their office and mainly by the clean and healthy environment that can help them work longer and under better conditions.